Whether it’s Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, music creators and music fans are exploring the possibilities and creating amazing experiences. This panel looks at optimal tech, the right visual and audio approaches, and the role of the producer, director and editor, as they come together to put you virtually front-row and center, perhaps even onstage. Find out how brands can participate and elevate the experience; which best have done it best so far and which have fumbled.
• Morgan Bouchet, Director Digital Content & Innovation / Head of VR, Orange (France)
• Richard Broo, CEO, Wemersive (USA)
• Daniel Loshak, Director of Market Development, G-Technology (UK)
• Marc Scarpa, Executive Producer/Director, Simplynew (USA)
• Ted Cohen, Managing Partner, TAG Strategic (USA)
Want to Know More about VR? Join Midem !