From the rise of WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat & Line to artist marketing with stickers and chatbots, messaging apps have now surpassed social networks in monthly active user numbers and are where young smartphone owners are spending a great deal of their mobile screen-time with higher retention and usage rates than most mobile apps. Get behind the scene of this new trend and how it represents a new way of fan engagement for the music industry.
• Bas Grasmayer, Digital Strategist, Founder, MUSIC x TECH x FUTURE (Netherlands)
• Ricardo Chamberlain, Digital Marketing Manager, Sony Music Entertainment (USA)
• Luke Ferrar, Head of Digital, Polydor (UK)
• Gustavo Goldschmidt, CEO & Co-Founder, SuperPlayer (Brazil)
• Syd Lawrence, CEO & Co-Founder, We Make Awesome Sh (UK)
• Tim Heineke, Founder, POP & Co-Founder, Shuffler.fm (Netherlands)
• Nikoo Sadr, Interactive Marketing Manager, The Orchard (UK)
Want to know more about Tech in Music to raise Fan Engagement? Attend MIDEM!