Top executives discuss the present and future issues in music licensing: what is happening now and what will be its impact in the music business. Licensing used to be a complex process, especially for digital services willing to launch internationally. Where we stand today and how we can better streamline the clearance of rights on a global level are some of the key questions discussed here.
- Bill Wilson, VP, Digital Strategy & Business Development, Music Business Association (USA)
- Charles Caldas, CEO, Merlin (Netherlands)
- Richard Conlon, SVP Corporate Strategy, Communications & New Media, BMI (USA)
- Florian Drücke, Managing Director, BVMI/IFPI (Germany)
- Melinda Lee, GM, Getty Images Music (USA)
- Mary Megan Peer, President, Asia Pacific & Strategic Markets, peermusic (USA)
Want to Know more about Music Licensing? Attend Midem !