The UK’s independent sector is responsible for some of the World’s most exciting artists and is renowned for its entrepreneurship and innovation in bringing those artists to market. Hear from some of the sector’s most creative and innovative minds, as they share insights from campaigns including Lethal Bizzle, Passenger, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, The War on Drugs and grime compilation New Gen.
• Lara Baker, Director of Marketing & Events, Association of Independent Music (UK)
• Michelle Kambasha, Press Officer, Secretly Group (UK)
• Nadia Khan, Artist Manager, CTRL Management (UK)
• Nathan Liddle-Hulme, Product Manager & Senior Project Manager, Kobalt Music Recordings (UK)
• Caroline Simionescu-Marin, A&R Manager, XL Recordings (UK)
• Rachel Stoewer, Head of Digital, Cooking Vinyl (UK)
Get inspiration : Attend MIDEM!