The recent months have seen the confirmation of a strong will from the music community to build comprehensive, transparent and simplified systems to manage music rights globally. This session highlights who are the main players involved, what are the different initiatives launched and their models, as well as what we can expect from these developments in the future.
• Andy Edwards, Board Director, Music Managers Forum (UK)
• Antony Bebawi, EVP Digital & Society Relations Europe, Sony/ATV (UK)
• Amos Biegun, Managing Director & Global Head of Rights & Royalties, Vistex (UK)
• Panos Panay, Co-Founder, OMI & Founding Managing Director, BerkleeICE (USA)
• Jean-Noël Tronc, CEO, SACEM (France)
• Lucie Caswell, CEO, Featured Artist Coalition (UK)
Want to know more about Rights Management Systems? Attend MIDEM!