Do you have that ‘Hit Factor’? – What it takes to break into the largest territory in the world. This panel will discuss the mechanics, process, feasibility, structure and best practices to set up, set off, build a team, promote your brand/entity and have a successful career in the U.S. Ingredients needed: Tenacity, Talent, Branding, Image, Smarts, Drive, Determination, Structure, Hustle, Timing and Luck.
Whether you’re an artist, band or company setting up shop, you need to be unique – accessible to the masses yet different enough to stand out. Being original, out of the box creative in your marketing/promotion and speaking English.
That is the trifecta for success.
• Michele Amar, Director of the US Office, Bureau Export (USA)
• John Katovsich, Vice President – Theatrical Music, Lionsgate (USA)
• Andreas Katsambas, Recording Executive, BMG (USA)
• Andrea da Silva, Global Team Leader, Media & Entertainment, US Dept of Commerce (USA)
• Fiona Bloom, Owner, The Bloom Effect (USA)
Want to know more about Local Specificities? Attend Midem!