Following the European Commission’s proposals on the modernisation of copyright last September, the European Parliament is actively working on future regulation around copyright in Europe. Once adopted, these rules will become applicable in all EU Member States.
In this context, come and hear the vision of key stakeholders from France, Germany & Italy on how the value gap should be addressed for Europe’s cultural and creative sectors to thrive and on how this would lead to a level playing field between the music sector and some platforms heavily relying on the use of music.
• Mark Sutherland, Editor, Music Week (UK)
• Prof. Paolo Marzano, Chairman of the Copyright Committee, Ministry of Culture (Italy)
• Guillaume Leblanc, Managing Director, SNEP (France)
• Christian Ehler, Member, European Parliament (Germany)
• Dr. Florian Drücke, Managing Director, Bundesverband Musikindustrie (Germany)
• Jean-Marie Cavada, Member, European Parliament (France)
• Enzo Mazza, President, FIMI (Italy)
Discover more music industry trends at MIDEM!