Radio is still today a key component of music discovery and can certainly break artists internationally and take their careers to the next level. What is exactly the role and place of radio in today’s digital era? How does it fit in labels & artists’ promotion strategies and how do programmers, as taste-makers and music curators, discover new talents?
• Roxanne Frias, Journalist (France)
• Antoine Baduel, President, Radio FG (France)
• Marika Malliaris, Music Compiler, 5FM (South Africa)
• Chris Price, Head of Music, Radio 1 & 1Xtra, BBC Radio (UK)
• Ramon Redondo, Head Of Music, Prisa Radio Spain, Music Channels (Spain)
• Jesus Salas, EVP Programming/Multiplatform Coordinator, SBS (USA)
How can your Song be Played on the Radio? Attend MIDEM!