Sharing your views and insights on midemblog, in the form of a blogpost, puts you in front of an online audience of hundreds of thousands of fellow music professionals, both directly on midemblog and on Midem’s social media platforms.
Who can post?
Any music industry professional can submit their content for our blog. You don’t necessarily need to be a blogger or writer! We will review all contributions for quality control and upon approval, will edit your work before publishing. Please note that not all contributions will be accepted. See below for guidelines.
- All posts must have a clear editorial angle, and be related to the music business, within one of midemblog’s categories
- All posts must be edited for grammar and spelling and not exceed 800 words
- Posts can include up to 3 links
- No promotional or commercial articles will be posted
- Providing a featured image (1078 x 516 pixels) will improve your chances of being published quickly
POST AN ARTICLE
Click here to register or log in to contribute an article or edit your post! You can also email it to us by filling in the form below. Your article will be reviewed and published by our team.